- Develop and manage various sourcing channels like Consultants, Vendors, Institutes & campus etc.
- Manage cost of hiring and encourage cost free hiring as much as possible and according to organization mandate.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company
- Organize recruitment drives, campus hiring, institutional hiring, referral programs hiring etc. Also in this pandemic era, using technology and innovative ways to touch base with prospective candidates.
- Interface with client and delivery of recruitment numbers with quality and Turnaround time.
- Maintaining & publishing various trackers & MIS reports for SELF MONITORING for review with State/Zonal/National Manager, monthly.
- Communication & coordination with selected candidates
- Coordination with HR ops team for issuing the job offer letter for candidates.
- Follow up with candidates for Offer letters acceptance.
- Coordination with client managers on email/phone.
- Maintaining MIS trackers & reports of all the activities for which RO is directly responsible to be able to track own performance & areas of improvement.
- Knowledge of recruitment software preferred ( People Strong )
₹200000- ₹400000/per year
No of Position: